We Are Very Proud To Offer To You Our Unique Kid Goat Rugs, Blankets, Covers From The Very Small Minuature Lambs Right Up To The Largest Of Newborn Lambs.
Why Invest In ICU Small Animal Rugs: We have been in business for over 7 years and our business is growing from strength to strength with the return of satisfied clients purchasing more rugs. We know if proper care is taken maintaing your Rugs, you will get many seasons of wear and less mortalities with your newborns.
Our Rugs are designed by farmers and is Owned and Made in Australia.
HELPS INCREASE SURVIVAL RATES WITH:
- Premature Births
- Difficult Birth
- Miss Mothering
- Multiple Births
UNIQUE DESIGN WITH OWN HEAT SOURCE:
- NO FIRE RISK
- Reduce Your Labour Looking After Unwell Lamb (s)
- ICU Small Animal Rugs Works With/Without Heat Source
- Less Veterinary Medication Expense
Outer Shell is a tough Taffeta 3 layer lamented fabric that is windproof, waterproof and breathableWaterproof Technology 5,000mm proof and 5,000gsm breathable. 5,000mm means that water fall of 5 metres in one fall before the fabric would leak. 5000gsm means the the fabric can pass up to a square metre of moisture in a 24 hour block.
The liner is double sided thermal that wicks moisture away from the Lambs skin. It is odour and bacterial treated. This is the only rug that you can place on a newborn that has just been born still wet with amniotic fluid with the two fabrics working together this enables these two fabric to wick the mositure from the newborn without the worry of bactrical or ordours.
- The front of the rug has a soft infill 4 way strech this allows you to pop the kid goat head in the rug and thekid goats are able to get up without any restrictions to their front legs.
- We have a "U" shape cut in around the tail area of the newborn. This is to allow easy access to the Birthmother to I.D her offspring.
A important part in the designing of our newborn rugs was to be able to keep the newborns with their birthmother, this does work if you have a set back when your doe has kidd and for whatever reason if you can leave the kid (s) with their birthmother with their rugs on as to not break the bond between them. Its worth the wait by not have to feed the kid yourself.
You are able to purchase Heat Pads from our ICU Small Animal Shop. The price is $1.00 each. This is only for ICU Clients and there is a cap on them.
to order: www.icusmallanimalrugs.com.au
Single Kid Goat Rugs-Blanket ,Cover With Pouch For Heat Pad
- WASHING CARE:Machine wash - gentle or delicateDo not tumble dryDo not bleachDo not dry cleanHang the rug out on the line in or out doorsWe wish you every success with your new purchase from ICU Small Animal Rugs.Please feel free to contact me on our e-mail address for any further information required.