We are very please to offer a new product to our range Our New Show Rug
- Fabric is poly/cotton tear-lock
- The front of the rug has a 3 way strap options to accommodate the animals conformation making it more comfortable
- On the shoulder and the dock area we have place some wool fluff to prevent any pressure points to these two areas
- There is one strap at the back of the rug which is place above the udder, the strap is made of a strong webbing which you do up to double D's
- All around the edge of the rug is a good quality blinding that is double stitch just to add that extra look to the rug
This is a perfect rug of you spending time washing and preparing your animal for a show keeping it clean.
Also for the animal when a fully clipped this rug will offer protection against the sun rays.
And at night will help your animal if the weather is a bit cooler the rug will act as a light blanket.
But please keep in mind that this rug was not design as a paddock rug
ICU Small Animal Cow Show Rug
With simple care this rug should wash up like new.
- Normal machine wash with normal washing powder or liquid
- Do not Dry Clean
- Do not tumble dry
- Hang out on a line
- You can spot spray and soak in nappy sam or the same as
- If you want to disinfect your rug after a show you can