ICU Small Animal Rugs makes only a few sizes for Dog Rugs.
How main Rugs that we make are for Australian and New Zealand Working Dogs.
I have divided our Dog Rugs into 3 group that l will make a rug.
First Group for our little dogs most of the rugs that l have made for this group are on farm dogs
Foxy's, Jack Russells, Maltesse, Dachshunds and a few others.
Group Two: Our working dogs Kelpie's, Huntaways, Border Collie's, Blue Heelers and others
Group Three: Staghounds, Golden Retrivers, Large Frame Dogs
- Outer Shell is a tough Taffeta 3 layer lamented fabric that is windproof, waterproof and breathable
- Waterproof Technology 5,000mm proof and 5,000gsm breathable. 5000mm means that water fall of 5 metres in one fall before the fabric would leak. 5000gsm means the the fabric can pass up to a square metre of moisture in a 24 hour block.
- The liner is double sided thermal that wicks moisture away from the calf's skin. It is odour and bacterial treated.
- This is the only rug that you can place our rug on a newborn that has just been born and the two fabrics together will wick dry the calf underneath the rug without the worry of bactrical or ordours.
- If you are after a good rug that is multi purpose in the shed or out in the paddock, this is it.
If you want your rug to be made with a woolen liner l will make it at no extra cost.
Also if you want a heat pocket in your rug for a dog with health issue's or hind hips and legs l will for a extra cost of $10.00. I will also supply you with 2 feet warmers for Small Group Breeds and larger heat pads for Group 2 & 3 6 heat pads each rug. You can purchase our heat pads for 80cents each on our ICU Small Animal Rugs Shop
You will have to contact me if you require a pocket
ICU Small Animal Rugs Working Dog Rug/Coat/Cover/Blanket
WASHING CARE:Machine wash - gentle or delicate, use only liquid DetregentDo not tumble dryDo not bleachDo not dry cleanHang the rug out on the line in or out doors